AQUA’s Project Management Dashboard consolidates and streamlines activities.
AQUA’s Project Management Dashboard consolidates and streamlines activities by organizing related data in a modular format so that important information is easy to access and the tools become very intuitive. The Project Management Dashboard along with a new and simplified workspace containing your schedule, current assignments, tasks, and time, makes it easy to get everything you need on one page. In addition to the dashboards, you’ll notice a new ‘look and feel’ which further advances our goal of making Webvantage easy to use while continuing to offer capability not found in any other agency management system.
Key features of the Project Management Dashboard:
- Everything related to a project is accessible from a single menu, in plain text.
This eliminates the need to drill down from the job jacket and other pages to find what you need.
- The menu of ‘views’ is user-definable. You can hide or show the views you want to use, and control the sort order.
This allows you to simplify your use of the system by creating a workspace that matches your workflow.
- Views are blue when data is present, and gray when no data exists yet.
This allows you to focus on current activities and the ones needing attention without extra clicking and searching.
- Options related to each view are context-sensitive and displayed clearly using standard/commonly used image buttons.
This means that the system is easier to learn and use, which will improve overall compliance.
Views Provide Simplicity and Flexibility
The Project Management Dashboard views display information in a clean and simple format that is easy to work with, yet provides the robust features and flexibility that you’re accustomed to having in Webvantage.
The example ‘views’ below illustrate the direction we’re going.
The new Job Status view shown below is all new and includes a summary status of key information using visual indicators and progress bars.
The Team view allows you to quickly see who is involved with the project and their status in terms of hours. The ‘action’ bar in the lower right-hand corner replaces the toolbar for things like print, send, save, etc. Even add to the team from here.
Fly-over a card for team contact information and a quick way to connect.
The Alert view is clean and simple.
The new Gantt view is an excellent visual schedule that can be read-only or an interactive schedule editing tool.
There’s a Brand New Look. And Attitude.
Webvantage is getting a make-over. Whether you like a bright workspace or one that is more subdued, small objects or larger ones, Webvantage has simplified icons and options for workspaces that are less complicated and easier to work with! If everyone uses the tools available, your entire agency reaps the benefits. This new look and feel helps to make that happen.
- You choose the colors.
- You choose the display size.
- You design your workspace and dashboard display.
- Toolbars are simplified.
- Icons and instructions are consistent and clear.
- Mobile looks the same, everything is consistent.
New Features to Boot
- Add rows directly into the grid.
- Highlight rows and delete them with a single click.
- Ability to copy hours.
- New search options within the timesheet.
- Ability to disable time entry when hours exceed the number allowed or quoted.
Job Forecasting allows you to forecast revenue from the job jacket and by account executive for more reporting options later.
The Document Manager now allows for user-defined folders for more precise organization of documents within levels.
The Job Jacket allows you to access and associate media orders related to the job and make minor changes.