So many friendships and partnerships are made at every agency. We all work so closely together that, by default, we become really good friends with our team members. “We are thrilled to be able to welcome two new friends to the AQUA agency management platform, Kanban and Scrum,” announced Ellen Coulter, president of Advantage Software. “These two new friends are being integrated into AQUA this year and they can easily revolutionize your agency’s project management efficiency and workflow.”
Say “Hello” to Kanban and Scrum
Scrum and Kanban are no strangers to improved workflow, project management and agency timelines. But they are new to AQUA Advantage! “Our agency partners have already built the schedules and timelines, and they are endless!” said Coulter. “Now, you need to create sprints or simply manage daily tasks. Using our new ‘Boards’, and either simple Scrum or more detailed Kanban, you can do this all without drilling down to schedule tasks! We’re even including Alert Assignments.”
The Strength of Scrum
If your agency is not using the Scrum project management environment, you’ll love how we are building Scrum into AQUA Advantage. Scrum methodology helps your agency become more agile with strong workflow outcomes that your clients will love!
- Helps your agency maintain quality control through an entire campaign or assignment project;
- Project transparency is much higher for all agency team members, which in turn helps to ensure that client expectations are effectively managed;
- Minimize risks to every single project by allowing all data to be viewed by all team members;
- In agile project management, change is accepted and expected. Eliminate surprise outcomes because Scrum is so flexible and adaptive to changes;
- Speed to market makes a win-win-win relationship with agency team members and clients.
The Awesomeness of Kanban
A Kanban board is a work and workflow visualization tool that enables you to optimize the flow of your work. Physical Kanban boards (think large whiteboards in your agency) typically use sticky notes on a whiteboard to communicate status, progress, and issues.
- Kanban is a visual signal that’s used to trigger an action;
- The word kanban is Japanese and roughly translated means “card you can see;”
- Total flexibility with how you plan and track your projects;
- Reduction in wasted work and wasted time;
- Increased productivity and agency efficiency.
These new tools change how you get work done at your agency, while optimizing what you have already invested in schedules and assignments!
At AQUACon PM 2017, October 8-10, 2017 in Asheville, NC, we will cover the new tools but more importantly, we’ll show you how to use them to be a more effective project manager. “Your team will be more focused and more efficient,” added Coulter. “Plus you’ll get more work done without wasting a second.”
Find out all of the details on our AQUACon Project Management Conference, held October 8-10, 2017 at the Renaissance Hotel in Asheville, NC. You’ll love what we have to show you!